We’re on Google+
Like many other websites, our website ascentinternet.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Ascent will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a Client’s private communications or data to third parties unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal processes served on Ascent;
2. Identify, contact or bring legal action to defend and protect the rights or property of Ascent, its Clients or anyone else;
3. Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of its Clients or the public;
4. Administer the system to maintain performance for its Clients; and/or
5. Provide authenticated domain owners (registrant, administrative, or technical contacts) with contact information for the account which controls DNS for their domain. Ascent will not give out personal information of its Clients to advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. Any financial data collected shall be stored in encrypted form, and will be made available for future transactions upon request. You may contact Ascent at (360) 451-0072 or firstname.lastname@example.org to correct, update, or remove Client Registration Data.
Confidential information shall not include any information that is in the public domain or becomes publicly known through no fault of the receiving party, or is otherwise properly received from a third-party without an obligation of confidentiality.
If you provide your email address to Ascent, we do not share your email address, except with our service providers such as email marketing providers. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. However, they are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
Ascent Internet may also disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances such as when required by law or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.